All the attractiveness and constant change in specific markets in a specific industry is to be dealt with the help of Market Analysis. Market Analysis provides in-depth analysis on industry and throws light on the global environmental analysis. All aspects of analysis act as a helping hand in the SWOT analysis. SWOT stands for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and all these aspects help to analyze the industry at a given point of time.
Our researchers and analysts are involved with many marketing firms which will definitely provide you a good overview and good practical exposure in all these dimensions. Analysis of marketing dimensions is given as follows:
1. Market Trend: More likely a normal trend in a share market is just having the trend of downward or upward movement in the market. It is comparatively easy to see and analyze the market trend with a comparison to the market size. Some of the common techniques are marketing mix model, product research, choice modeling, Risk analysis, and many more.
2. Market size: Market size is all about the volume of the market and the market potential. Market volume is mainly dependent on consumer demand in a special industry and on the number of the consumers. The market volume showcases the sum amount of the sales volume in the special market. Moreover, apart from the market volume, the market potential is also considered to be very important.
3. Market Opportunity: Opportunity for the product or a service in the market, which correlates to the technology and also fulfills the requirement of a (preferably increasing) market.
4. Market growth rate: Market growth rate: A simple way to calculate the market growth rate is to play with the historical data. If we can conclude the historic data in future, we can comfortably estimate the market growth rate in numbers.
5. Market Profitability: It is an obvious fact that there are different market profitabilities and subjects prevailing in different market conditions within different organizations.
6. Success factor: In order to achieve marketing objectives, there are some required success factors. Few instances of such factors are progressing in the field of technology, Access to distribution channels, access to unique and essential resources, and Ability to achieve the sales target.
7. Distribution Channel: In accordance with the analysis of the channel of distribution, a significant amount of the cost of operations can be minimized. Moreover, it provides information about the distribution channels which is in existence and also the customer receives the best products and services.
In Marketing, Market analysis
proves to be very helpful in other areas as well. Some of the areas in marketing
fields in which our tutors has an expertise and provide help in areas such as marketing strategy, market research, and sales forecasting. It’s very important for students in order to understand the market analysis. Furthermore, it’s also very important for students to have knowledge of how to analyze and derive their conclusions.